Acri Dues Payment Information
ACRI HAS 4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS
1. MAKE A PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY VIA ACRI MUTUAL PAY:
Submit payments online. You can choose to make a one time or set up recurring payments. Before starting this process, you will need to know the management id, association id, and account number. Below is an example of your payment coupon.
Your property account number is 1490-XXXX-CU (in the XXXX add your house numbers)
To Set Up recurring or a single assessment payment using Mutual Pay: Click Here
- Choose SIGN UP
- Pick the PROPERTY ID Option
- Enter The Acri MANAGEMENT NUMBER – 8034
- Enter Your ASSOCIATION ID NUMBER – 1490
- Enter the PROPERTY/ACCOUNT NUMBER which is your address 1490-XXXX-CU (in the XXXX add your house numbers)
- You will then create a username and password. After you create the login credentials you will be logged out and will need to log in using the login credentials you created. Once you log in you can enter your payment choices.
- Select the payment method and enter the appropriate data. There is no fee for checking accounts
Get instructions to see User Guide
See the Video Below
2. PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING: With this option, you instruct your bank to send the payment to the following address with your Association Account Number
(Example 1490-XXX-CU replace the xxx with your address number) on the check. (There is no convenience fee for this option)
“Your Homeowner Association Name ”
c/o Acri Commercial Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 60935
Phoenix, AZ 85082
3. ACRI PAYMENT PROGRAM (For those of you who do not wish to use the Mutual Pay method): With this option, you provide Acri Commercial Realty with your Routing and Account Number and Acri Commercial Realty Inc., we will initiate the payment on or around the 6th of each month. (There is no convenience fee for this option)
a. Mail-in Payment Form: Click here to download the mail-in direct debit form. Please submit this form to Acri Commercial Realty, Inc. for processing. You need to attach a check marked “VOID”.
4. COUPON BOOKS: Use the coupon book and windowed envelopes. Just place your check and coupon in the envelope, put on a stamp and drop it in the mailbox Please allow an extra day or two for the mail to be received at the lockbox.
|Please contact Mary Delenko at 412-459-0111 x104 or email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the different payment options available.|